computer graphics












The Licensing Act 2003 requires all pubs, clubs, restaurants and places selling hot food after 11pm to have a licence.

We can survey and provide the necessary plans of your property to submit with your application.

If you wish, we can also assist with completing the form.

As part of the application you will need a plan showing:-

  • The extent of the building

  • The location of exits & escape routes
  • The locations of the licensable activities
  • Fixed structures
  • Height & location of any stage
  • The location & type of fire safety equipment
  • The location of the kitchen.